Fields marked in asterisk (*) are mandatory
Max 4 Persons Per Company
Emergency Contact Details
- Only 4 persons per company can register for this event.
- This event is only for Manager & above professionals who work on vaccines directly or indirectly and represent a pharmaceutical product company (not a solution provider)
While visiting the Venue, the visitors are requested (at all the time) to: -
- Maintain at least 6 feet physical distance from each other.
- Use face masks, which covers their face properly. Entry to the venue will be declined in absence of face masks.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) / alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds);
- Strictly follow respiratory etiquettes, which involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/ flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly in the bio-waste dustbins.
- Exercise self-health monitoring and to immediately report any health issues to COVID onsite helpdesk;
- Avoid visiting the venue if they are having temperature or not feeling well;
- Not to spit anywhere while they are inside the venue, failing which a fine of INR_1,000/- will be payable, including other disciplinary action at the Organisers sole discretion;
- Mandatorily undergo thermal screening without fail;
- Follow Informa’s AllSecure Guidelines (available at www.informamarkets.com) and such other guidelines as may be made available by the Organisers from time to time.
- Carry their E-badge (received through email or sms) and present the same for scanning purpose while entering the venue. No entry in the venue will be granted in the absence of valid E-badge.
- Mandatorily carry with them any one (01) of the Government issued photo identity card such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport etc. (“Identity Card”). Passport is to be mandatorily provided by the foreign nationals. The mentioned Identity Card is to be presented at the request of the Organisers or by any of its assigned staff.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES: -
- Individuals above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities and pregnant women are recommended not to visit the show. Individuals below 18 years of age and infants in arms are strictly not allowed inside the venue.
- Kindly make a note that Entry within the venue, is allowed / permitted only at the given time slots in the E-Badge. You are hereby requested to kindly adhere to the entry and exit time slot provided in your E-badge. As Organizers of the exhibition, we hereby request your full co-operation in this to avoid any discomfort to you.
- The rights for admission in the venue, are reserved with the Organizers.
- No Food & Beverages are allowed inside the venue.
- Without prior written permission of the Organizers, photography & videography inside the venue is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers does not takes any responsibility of your personal belongings. Kindly be vigilant about your personal belongings while visiting the venue. Any theft / loss of the same will not be entertained by the Organizers under any circumstances.
- The event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
- Installation and use of ‘Aarogya Setu’ app is mandatory for all the attendees with smart phones.